FORMAL LETTER

55 Lalala Street
Sta. Lalala, Lalala
A8450
Customer Service Department
British Summer
3 Tusset Street
Sant Gervasi, Barcelona, Spain
08006
7 February 2011
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing in order to express my discontent about the linguistic experience I had last summer with your company and to complain about the disorganization there was during the month I stayed in Los Angeles.
I was disappointed when I arrived and I knew that the family that was supposed to host me was on a trip during half of my stay. For that reason, I had to stay with another family which who was hosting one of my partners, something that caused me considerable embarrassment.
To make matters worse, when the classes started I realized that the lessons where for little kids, plenty of games and useless oral expositions presentations, and the afternoon activities weren’t the expected.
I would like you to look into this matter in order to reach a solution as soon as possible, because I feel like I have wasted my money. It would be honest of you that you showed the haves and have-nots of your company.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Campanilla
Campanilla Fuertes

Very good!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment