46 País Valencià Avenue
Vinaròs (Castellón)
12500
Customer Services Department
Casmara cosmetics S.A
87 Cuenca Street. Industrial area Bobalar
46970 Alaquas (Valencia)
7 February 2011
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am writing in order to complain about a defective facial cream I got last month from your company, which has provoked me a lot of trouble. Moreover, my complaint is increased because of the fact I have constantly been refused a refund of the money.
I knew about your new moisturizing facial cream thanks to an advertisement on television. It clearly stated that the effect of the product, which is considerably expensive, could be perceived two weeks after the beginning of its use. However, instead of seeing my skin was better looking progressively, I have been suffering several atopic dermatitis, with extended eczemas and eruptions all this month. Therefore, I am following an expensive medical treatment and suffering quite pain in the whole face.
Besides all this, I have rung you/the company a lot of times trying to discuss my serious situation without asking for any damage compensation. At least, I expected your heartfelt apologies and a money refund of the cream, but I have got your continued refusal to it.
I would be very grateful if you could give high priority to this matter, because if not, I'll be forced to speak to my lawyer.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Name
Name Surname
very good

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment