12 Río Cuervo St.
Cañamares, Cuenca, Spain
011G4
7 February 2011
Diputació de Barcelona (2)
Departament de Policia Mossos d'Esquadra (1)
1 Sant Jaume Sq.


Dear Sir or Madame,
I am writing to complain about a fine I received of regarding/upon a motorbike.
First of all, I do not own this motorbike because I had it stolen two years ago. This robbery was reported to the police as soon as it was done committed, so you should know that I have not the motorbike anymore.
For this reason I am really astonished and feel cheated as you have found my vehicle but I can not get it back. Furthermore, the direction you sent the letter to is not mine, as I live in another city since last year, and so when the offense was committed I was not there.
It would be grateful if you could search my vehicle, just to carry out your duty as Police, and you could contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Name
Name.

very good

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment