Formal letter

67 Ferran Puig
Barcelona
2A 54 B
Impatient H. A.
Av. tibidabo 45
Barcelona 68A 43c

20 January 2011


Dear sir or madam,

I am writing because of my indignation about a product of your company. And to explain you a strange event that I have lived because of your product.

Everything startsed last Monday when I did a purchase on the Impatient H. A. shopping center of the cataluña square. I bought a t-shirt with an inscrition saying "We love the t-shirt". It Was funny to go with that camisole. But once I washed in the washing machine undergo a little change underwent that I did not percieve. So today, when I was going to my job, a group of students started to laugh, pointing my new t-shirt and calling my -creep creep!- . When I looked at my t-shirt, to my surprise, it had a different phrase where it says "We love the tisher". And now my question is, from whom did you buy the materials?
I strongly recommend to your company to use high quality materials in creating products. Or switch of suppliers.

Yours faithfully,

Christian López Lamelas

Christian López Lamelas

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment