Teenage Carers Anastasiya

READING COMPREHENSION
1) c
2) d
3) b
4) a
5) b
6) d
7) c
8) a

Writing

A local newspaper wants to publish stories by teenage carers. Imagine you are a teenage carer. Write to the editor with your story. Tell him or her about what you live is like and how you feel about the situation.

It was 2 years ago when my mum has got a terrible car accident. Since then my life has definitely changed.

There are 4 of us in our family. My mum, two younger brothers and I. After the accident my mum is confined to a wheelchair.  I'm a teenager and I used to have normal, regular life, but now I'm looking after the whole family. Also  my younger brothers helps me, but they are only 11 years old. They are need a help too. I do all the housework, take care of  the brothers and facilitate ordinary life of my mother, such as dressing.

At the morning, when we go to the school, we are regular teenagers. But after the school we have another problems and worries. Sometimes I consider that I can be like any teenager and don't take care of whole family. I would worry only about dating and school problems.

After all, I can call myself as happy person. When I see my mum and my brothers smiling I understand that I have the best family in the world. In spite of all facilities that has ordinary teenager life, I would never change mine. Because I really love my family.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment