St George Anastasiya

Part 1

1)c
2)d
3)b
4)a
5)d
6)c
7)b/d
8)d

Part 2
2)

67 Oxford street
London
2A 54 B
UK minister for culture
10 waterside
Manchester 68A 43c

8th May 2011


Dear sir or madam,

I am writing because of my signing the petition for ST. George's day. I would like to tell you my point of view to this celebration.

I'm absolutely consider that the England has not enough national festivals to celebrate. Meanwhile the St. George's is definitely english celebration. Our children do not know about national traditions and our culture. I am petitioning the government to make the festival a public holiday, because in my opinion this is the chance to connect the generations and to make our nation more relied.

I would be very grateful if you solved my opinion.Thank you in advance.
Yours faithfully,

NAME Surname
NAME Surname

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment