“The press has a right to publish photographs and information about the private life of celebrities”

In our country there is are a lot of famous persons people. The press usually makes takes photos to them and writes about they them many lies. I agree that this is their work job but I understand that often it is exhausting too. Personally, I would not like those journalists were persecuting me all the day.
Firstly, famous people would have to be able to have her own private life. Many journalists investigated about this people and they don’t understand that they only want to have a normal life. Besides, some journalists can to get to tire to them be tired of them.
Secondly, some journalists make an effort for can to arrive where they want. Many journalists live for off their own work and they spend more time in it. I am convinced that many famous persons people are disagreeable rude and, sometimes, don’t respect to work that are doing many journalist.
It is clear to me that journalist is doing own work, but sometimes must leave to do to the famous people own private life.

AINA MARTORELL


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment