To: Jimmy


Hi Jimmy!

Since I didn’t get any news from you in a while, I couldn’t guess what you were going to do. Nevertheless, I think it’s a great idea and a fantastic plan. I hope you’ll have fun as I did last year in the London Marathon. In order to get fit, if I were you I would work out by going regularly to the gym from now till September and have a balanced diet. You should avoid junk food and eat healthier, for example by introducing all kinds of fruit and vegetables in your meals. I hope you can stick to it even if it's tough. Although if this kind of Fun Runs require a lot of time you’ll appreciated it as you’re going to participate in a useful charity program.
You’ll never believe this but I’m going to Los Angeles next week with Annie and two more friends. Isn’t it great? I’m exhilarated to know more about USA and, in particular, about the city of the cinema and parties.
That’s all for now. I hope to have some news when I’ll return from my journey.
All the best,
Tom
PD: I send you a lot of energy for your trainings.

I’m glad to hear from you!

From: Tom

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment