To: Jimmy
From: Mark
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
Hello Jimmy!
How are you? It’s been a long time since we met for the last time! I hope you’re doing fine!
I’ve read your email and I think that it’s a great idea to take part in that event! In my opinion, if you want to be able to finish that race you should start training now! You should workout and push yourself. But physical exercise is not the only thing that you ought to do; you should have a balanced diet, at least until the day of the race. Try to avoid junk food and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables because that will give you the nutrients you need to stay in shape and have more stamina! Nevertheless, this isn’t only about the body. I think that you should put your mind in that race from now onwards. Concentration always plays an important roll in any kind of competition or sport!
Do you remember that I had a band? Well, here’s the thing; we won a international band contest a few weeks ago! We were given a lot of cool prizes and next month we’re travelling to many other countries to play some gigs. Isn’t that awesome?
Well, I think I’ve got to leave because I’m rehearsing with my band this afternoon and I’m late! I hope we can see each other soon!
Best wishes,
Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment