To: Jimmy
From: Marc
Hi!
How’s it going? Hope all’s well.
I’m interested very much in staying in shape, so I can recommend you some activities that will be very useful to you to keep feet. First of all, you ought to push yourself everyday to get used to work out three days a week at least. I know that it’s very hard to do it at the beginning, but later you will be able to do more strenuous exercise. It’s very important to have a balanced diet as well, and If you like running, I strongly recommend you to go jogging.
I’ve recently done the New York’s marathon in which I was among the 100 people who arrived first to the end, so I am really pleased with my efforts. Anyway, remember that making exercise isn’t only good for your body, but also for your brain.
It‘s great to know how you are, so don’t forget writing me always you can.
I send you my best wishes,
Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment