Email

To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Subject: Hi
Hi Jimmy! You're right, we haven't talked in a month of Sundays!
I can't imagine you taking part in a marathon, but it sounds really good. I'm sure you'll have a good time and gorillas will also appreciate it. Well, first of all, you must have a balanced diet. If I were you, I'd better cut junk food out and eat many fruit. By the way, I remember you weren't very fond of doing exercise, so you'll need to train a lot! In my opinion, yo should start going jogging some times a week, and regularly go harder with it.
I have to say that I've just moved home, so you can come when wanted- I still live in the same neighborhood. Come with Ellie too!
Well, that's all for now. If you need some more advice, don't hesitate to ask me.
All the best,
Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment