E-mail TASK

To: Jimmy
From: Mark

Hi Jimmy!

It's been great to hear such good news from you! I’m sure you’re really excited about the race.

As soon as I read about that run I remembered about the London Marathon. In fact you’re not talking to the right person because I actually had to stop running after 3 miles- I was completely exhausted! However, I can advise you about the things you shouldn’t do: stop eating in fast food restaurants too often, go to the gym as much as you can, forget about partying two days before the race and try to become familiar with the roads in which you will be running in the race day. BTW if I were you I would try out the costume and try to run wearing it to make sure is more or less comfortable.

Well Jimmy, good luck and don’t forget to email me back after the race!

All the best,

Álvaro

PS Funny idea the gorilla costumes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment