email

To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Hi there!
How are you? I was very glad to receive your email and to have news about you after a lot of time without seeing and hearing from eachother! I can also see from your email everything is going you OK and it makes me really happy.
Referring to get fit for your run, if I were you I would begin running a period of one or two hours everyday. You should start lightly increasing yourself the intensity as time goes by. In this way, you’ll probably be running with a moderate rhythm before the run in September. It’s important you to compromise yourself so that you practice if not the whole week, at least five times a week, so that you’ll get used to it and will feel progressively in shape. Furthermore, you should also take care about what you eat until the run. Eat four or five times a day without skipping meals, and try to avoid fats and fizzy drinks. Make sure you follow a balanced diet, eating properly before doing exercise and with a little of control before going to bed. Remember to drink a lot of water everyday once you finish running.
Talking about me, I’d like you to know I’m taking a plane to France next Sunday to spend in Paris two months as my high school has recently given to me a sponsorship. I’m very excited and expect to learn a lot of French and mix myself with new people.
Well, I think that’s all for now. I’d like to have more news about you as soon as possible, and please write me again if you want more details about your run or simply need something.
Take care,
Mark
P.S: I’m sure you’ll achieve it trying not to give up my indications. Good luck with the run!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment