Please do it again, this time about the Gorilla Fun Run!


E-MAIL

To: Malcome

From:Yul


Hi, Malcome! How are things? I hope everything is fine.

Thank you for responding to my mail. I think it is a good idea for me to practice my English and for you to practice your Spanish through emails. I will be very glad to help you.

I live with my parents. I have two sisters. I am the medium, my sister is therteen and my old sister twenty-two. My father is a lawyer and my mom helps us. They work all day but they always have time for their children. I study at SIL school. I enjoy the school system and my classmates. I have some good friends, too! Next year, I plan to go to university, what about you? I´d like to be a lawyer. On weekends, I like to go out with friends, I don´t like parties very much, it doesn´t make much sense to me to listen to very loud music and to get drunk. I prefer a quiet evening with nice food and soft music. I love Italian food. What´s your favorite music and food? I´ll be very glad to hear from you soon. Please correct my English and don´t forget to answer my email in Spanish.

Best regards,

Name

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment