An informal e-mail to my friend Jimmy

To: Jimmy
From: Mark
Hello, Jimmy!
How is it going? I’m very glad to hear from you!
Talking about what you was wondering, there’s nothing special at all. I really took part in London Marathon. I remember how exciting it was and,   must admit, difficult as well. Even there were moments when I wanted to leave everything, but I couldn’t: I already had entered in the game. I set a goal: avoid a sedentary lifestyle I had before, work out a lot and go on a diet which consisted in cut chocolate and junk food out, replacing it for something healthier like vegetables and fruits. I think it helped me very much. If I were you I would do the same. And I’m not talking about something impossible. On the contrary, I believe that applying an effort and will it’s very simple.
You know what? This Christmas I’m going to France to see the city. Hope I will finally meet your elder brother and he will show me the real Paris.
Well, I’d better go and finish my school project.
All the best,
Mark
PS Sophie sends you kisses

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment