Travelling

In 2004, my family and I went to Kenia, where we spent ten dats days visitinf differents villages. We decided to go there because of its exotics animals and incredible vegetation.



One day we decided to visit the masai tribe. So, we took a van and we went there with an enormous group and a tour guide. After we arrived there, somo masai people danced in order to welcome our visit. I was really surpised about its their way of life and how happy there they are. After we had had lunch, my sister and I walked away looking for something similar to a toilet, and two minutes later we finally foung ir. While we were retuning with the rest of the group, a strange person scared us. We were shaning for about three seconds, but suddenly we realised that that girl was a member of the tribe.



From that day, we have been in contact with rush the girl we met, I try to send letters and pictures once month I don't understand the sentence in green

check spelling!!!!!!!!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment