Some years ago I had an experience that I’ll never forget while I was staying with my little cousin. We were alone at home because my grandmother had gone to buy a snack for us and we stayed were staying at home.
We were watching TV when I heard a noise. First I didn’t say anything for my cousin not to be scared but I heard that terrifying noise again. My cousin asked me if I had heard that noise with her eyes wide nshut open for fear and I told him I had also heard it. As soon as we could we went to see what those noises were. Eventually we went upstairs to see if we could find what it was. The stairs were completely pitching black.
When we arrived upstairs we stayed very surprised because we saw that those noises were made for my sister who had been locked in the bedroom and she couldn’t go out.1 sentence paragraph!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment