Dream or reality?

Seven months ago something terrifying happened to me and I’m sure I’ll remember that night for the rest of my life. I was spending some days with my family in my grandparents’ hometown. One night I suddenly woke up and heard a really loud noise coming from the lounge.
I looked around me. My brother and my cousin were sleeping in the same bedroom as me, and they didn’t look like they had heard anything. I stood up and walked slowly towards the door of the room the room door. It was pitch black and I couldn’t see anything. By the time I decided to go back to bed a beam of blinding light came from downstairs. I run ran as fast as I could towards the living room to find out what was going on. Then, I saw her: an old woman who was wearing such an elegant, blue dress. She stared at me for some seconds. I looked at her face and I started to feel very cold. After a moment and I don’t know why, I fell to the ground and hit my head with a table.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> I woke up in the morning. I had been laying on the floor for many hours and I had a terrible headache. After a while, I tried to remember that woman imagining her face and her eyes. I was walking between the walls of the corridor when I saw a very familiar painting. I read its title and I realised that it was a portrait of my great grandmother. I looked at it attentively and … there she was again! That was the woman I had seen the night before! Nowadays I still wonder what really happened that night…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment