Few years ago I had an experience that I'll never forget while my friends and I were staying in ski resort Chimbulak. We'd decided to go snowboarding together long time ago, so we were in anticipation of exhilarating holiday. Everything was prepared and we've sit on a chairlift. Nothing portend a bad, except that I've noticed that there wasn't any people. The only person, whom I have seen was wide awake stuff.

When i'd sad it to my friends, they just laughted at me and sad that I'm hypochondriac. Suddenly a chairlift ha stopped and I was petrified. My friend Dias sad that It's just for a few minutes..and then we continue our trip, but one hour later everyone considered that it was a close shave. We had no idea what we might to do. Unfortunately There was really cold and we hadn't any communication. We were utterly exhausted. For a second, I decided, that it was the end.

All of sudden I heard the sound, which had broken the silence. Amazingly, it was sound of rescue helicopter. It took us to home safe and sound. Finally I've found out, that our parents called to emergency. Afterwards I soppose that you always need to listen to your premonitions.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment