Nil Jové

A couple of years ago I had an experience that is not easy to forget. I was planning an excursion to the mountain doing trial. When we had arrived at the gathering and we took out everything out all the food. And we notice a strange presence.
We immediately saw a big black bull. Patrick was the first to take the motorcycle and went far away and I was caught by the bull under a tree. I turned around the tree and I started running up to the motorcycle. I went very fast by the mountain.
After a long road across the mountain, we stopped the motorcycles to saw if we had left something behind. I was very afraid but luckily I was saved. Nowadays when I remember the experience I’ve a laugh with Patrick.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment