A SURPRISING EXPERIENCE

Some weeks ago I was in the station waiting for the train. As any Sunday I got in and left my baggage, even though that day I was feeling quite restless remembering the Chinese guys who had stared me before.

After a while, I stood up and went to have a look to my suitcase. As I expected, I didn`t saw it in its place, so I turned around apprehensively. Fortunately I noticed one of the Chinese guys was carrying it, and immediately I started shouting him angrily. After repeating several times that the bag bellowed to him he took out a jackknife, so I shut up and turned around utterly scared to death.

While I was coming back to my seat I looked them going far away with all my things. By the time, I felt too scared to do anything but remembering the situation. All of a sudden, I realized I had left my baggage on the other side of the wagon…the guy was telling the truth!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment