Raquel Masaller

THE PRESS HAS A RIGHT TO PUBLISH PHOTOGRAPHS AND

INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVATE LIFE OF CELEBRITIES



It remains an open debate between the company, which looks at whether the press has the right to intrude into the private lives of our celebrities. In my opinion, there are many arguments for and against, but I can not position myself against anything but having that right.

Firstly, I consider that every human has the right of privacy. Today,there is no clearinterest about the lifes of the persons that appear in various famous shows or magazines,because only interests to find them in embarrassing situations.

Perhaps there is also the kind of person that sells every moment of his life, but these are only exceptions. Also, I think what we have seen with fatal accidents, deaths and drug addiction that produce to be under pressure during intermittent periods.



To sum up, I think that it wouldn't be a right to publish photographs or information about the celebrities and it should be banned immediately

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment