Kevin Sanz


The press has a right to publish photographs and information about the private life of celebrities’.



There is an open debate within our society, if whether press, has got the right to intrude on the private life of celebrities. Many are the arguments for and against it, but I can only say that I am  not keen on paparazzi being constantly putting pressure on famous people.

First of all, I consider that every human being has got the right to privacy. Nowadays, it seems like if we had the right to meddle in people’s life and the press has gone wildly through its limits. I must admit though, that partially society has a lot to do with this. Since it is our desire to know from others life that causes this type of journalism.

Besides this, it seems to me that this kind of job ends up always badly. Let me explain, if we analyze many of the last fateful events, such as the death of Lady Diana Spencer, we can come to the conclusion that one of the reasons for it to happen, was the constant pressure that some well known people have to suffer.

To sum up, I affirm what I said at the beginning, the press has got to know were the limit line is and respect it. It makes things much easier and it doesn’t have that negative connotation.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment