Ines Rubio letter

HI Jimmy!
I’m very glad to hear from you!
About the race, the secret is constancy. You should run every day at least one hour. Furthermore, if I were you I will would remove fat from your diet and replace it for carbohydrates because they will give you the energy that you need. Moreover, when you are going to buy the costume of the gorilla remember that it is for a race, twherefore you should choose one that does not weight too much.
Now I am skiing in Switzerland and it is amazing! You pay less than in Spain and you have 4 hours nonstop skiing, I’m enjoying like a baby. Next year you should come with us.
That’s all for now and I hope you have success in the race.
Take care,
Mark
PS: My brother sends his best wishes.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment