Alex Pérez

To:                   Jimmy                                                                                                                                          
From:              Mark

Hi Bob!
How are you? I’m very good well. Since two years ago I’m living in Manchester for my fathers job.
Are you going to participate in the gorillas race? Wow! I can’t believe it! I’m going to run too. It was idea of my cousin Bob, first I was not sure to do it but now we have prepared our costumers and I’m so excited for this.
The next week I’m going to London for to visit my grandparents and if you want we can meet and I can explain you some advices about the best way to get fit for the run.
NO, YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN THEM HERE
I’m delighted to hear from you again!
Take care,
Mark

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment